This is the page where you'll find frequently questions to do with landscape photography. There's only a few (!) to start with, but as readers send in queries, I'll add their questions and answers to this page.
- I'm getting dark corners on my skies. Is this normal or is something wrong?
- I want to make use of the slides I took years back and I'd like to be able to print large photos fo them. I know I need a film scanner but which one should I buy?
- Have you any advice on shooting better silhouettes?
- Will I be able to get the same standard of prints from digital images as I get from film on a home printer?
- I do a lot of mountain biking. What kind of camera should I look for to get some decent photos?
- What's the difference between a CompactFlash (CF) Card and a Microdrive? And with CF cards, do the stated speeds of 40x, 80x, etc. work with all cameras?
- What is hyperfocal focusing?
- Can I straighten a wonky horizon in my photo?
- My photos have purple fringes in them - can I remove them?
Landscape Photography Tips Videos:
[tubepress mode="tag" tagValue="Landscape Photography Tips"]